Ukraine attracts foreign entrepreneurs and companies more and more every year in terms of ease of starting a business
Our tax system is becoming more flexible and many entrepreneurs are increasingly interested in the opening TOV (LLC) in Ukraine.
If you are a non-resident of Ukraine and are interested in opening a TOV, although you do not want to spend a lot of time preparing all the necessary documents, we recommend that you contact a specialist for help.
What is included in the service of TOV (LLC) registration for Ukrainian non-residents
- Free consultation on TOV (LLC) registration;
- Consultation on the name and verification of the absence of such a name of TOVs in the Unified State Register;
- Selection of optimal KVED (types of economic activity), according to the planned activities of the TOV;
- Consultation on choosing the optimal tax system for the company;
- Development of a constituent document (charter indicating the powers of the governing bodies, competence, decision-making procedure, entry and withdrawal of members);
- Preparation of a full package of documents for registration of TOV (Minutes of Establishment, application for state registration of the establishment of a legal entity);
- Submission of a full package of documents for registration and state registration of TOV;
- Obtaining official documents of the TOV (Charter, Extract).
What documents should you get after the TOV (LLC) registration?
- Extract of the TOV registration;
- Minutes of the TOV establishment;
- Summary of the TOV;
- Order on appointment of the Chief Executive.
If you have questions or need advice – write to us in the form below.
We also recommend reading the related articles in our blog.