Is Co-working mainstream now?
Due to increase in the number of freelancers and the rise in prices for standard rental/purchase of offices, the approach to the organization of the working space has changed.
And yes, co-working is comfortable, modern and a bit mainstream.
But, as with the organization of any office, you will have to run around in various authorities, prepare a lot of documents and, of course, deal with the financial and tax side of the issue.
The Finevolution team provides a full package of services for organizing co-working spaces:
- Legal, financial and tax advice
- Help in finding locations, checking technical documents
- Development of a set of documents for the full-fledged work of co-working (taking into account the legal peculiarities of interaction between the subjects – participants)
- Co-working accounting support: reporting, working with accounting documents, paying taxes, controlling payroll payments to employees, etc.
- Legal support of co-working operation
Our experts will help you quickly and customize everything you need to launch co-working successfully as soon as possible.