Have a need to launch an R&D office in Ukraine? Planning to open a permanent representative office or to register a subsidiary and hire staff?
Congratulations on a serious business decision. Before opening a representative office in a new country, the most important point is a comprehensive study of all legal, organizational and tax issues.
Each stage in the documents preparation involves many questions:
- What legal form to choose?
- Which legal structure is more beneficial in terms of tax legislation?
- What legal documents need to be developed before incorporation?
- How to settle labor relations with future staff and the State Labor Service?
- How and where to receive money?
We are happy to provide financial and legal advice on the request of incorporation in Ukraine and will take care of your business at all stages.